The Drum B2B Breakfast
It’s a volatile world in which we do business. Economic volatility. Political volatility. Business volatility. On March 10, the fastest-growing global media platform and largest marketing website in Europe, The Drum, will launch in the U.S. and will host “The Social Chaos Theory” breakfast panel. Sponsored by Stein IAS, the panel will feature senior marketers who are turning volatility into advantage. Panelists include:
- Nick Creed, Founder of The Drum host and panel moderator
- Steven Faigen, CMO of Mercer North America
- Matt Preschern, CMO of HCL Technologies
- Michele Morelli, VP of Global Corporate Marketing, AOL
- Ted Kohnen, Managing Director, San Francisco, Stein IAS
Attendees will be among the very first to receive inaugural U.S. issue of The Drum.
Registration is free, first come, first served.
|START DATE||10 March 2016 08:30 AM|
|END DATE||10 March 2016 10:15 AM|
|LOCATION||AOL Advertising, 770 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003|