The junior interactions planner will be a key player within the Interactions department in our NYC office. Our Interactions team is responsible for advanced, technology-enabled contact and go-to-market strategies and implementation.
The junior interactions planner works with the digital planning team to help develop and execute successful go-to-market plans for some of the world’s leading B2B brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building comprehensive reports across all of our outbound and inbound marketing activity, identifying key insights and optimization opportunities
- Assisting the interactions team in the development of media plans, conducting media research, creating and distributing RFPs, assisting in evaluating publisher proposals and developing media flow documents
- Working with our agency ad server to communicate the upcoming plans and projects, facilitate the process of creative QA and build out traffic sheets
- Assist the digital planning team in putting together new business pitches and strategy decks
- Assist team members with tracking communications and project deliverables externally and internally
- Facilitate campaign implementation and execution with 3rd party media vendors through the contracting, invoicing, and payment stages