User Experience/Interaction Designer (UX)
Be part of the most exciting global experience design team in B2B!
Our award-winning team is at the forefront of digital experience delivery for our high-profile global clients, ranging from immersive product engagement experiences to conversion-optimised digital platforms.
This end-to-end role is a spine throughout our digital projects from conceptualization and strategy through to architecture, prototyping, interaction design and deployment. As part of a wider, collaborative creative team you will have the chance to develop your skills on a global stage with big awards up for grabs!
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and articulating digital experience concepts using written, visual and interactive methods such as mood boards, sketches, mockups and prototypes.
- Creating conversion-optimized user task flows and journeys using audience insight data.
- Creating organised sitemaps, experience maps and architectural diagrams that align user flows and content strategies.
- Planning, designing and building mobile-first interactive wireframes and prototypes that align content strategies with UI mechanics.
- Planning, designing and building hi-fidelity prototypes that demonstrate strategic interaction design.
- Preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
- Performing heuristic evaluations and competitive analyses
- Presenting to internal project teams
What we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of UX best practices and experience applying them
- Experience working across a range of digital devices and mediums - industry experience a plus
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, prototyping tools (Axure a plus!) and sitemapping tools
- A fluent storyteller verbally and visually generating empathy, emotion, and engagement