In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
“steinias.com” is a product owned and operated by Stein IAS Holdings Ltd, registered number 1422673, whose registered office is at 90 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 4TJ.
“Services” means services provided by steinias.com and includes but is not limited to the services listed on the web site
“User” means any person who accesses or uses steinias.com or any of the Services.
“Data” means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
“Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing steinias.com or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
2. Stein IAS grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on steinias.com solely for personal and non-commercial use. Stein IAS may vary the terms of the licence at any time. Users may not provide a link to steinias.com from any other website without prior written consent from Stein IAS.
3. A User may be allocated a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
4. The User shall indemnify Stein IAS against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password, including use by a third party where the User has allowed or facilitated that third party to have access to any Data received in conjunction with any of the Services, however so received.
5. The User shall indemnify Stein IAS against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Stein IAS as a result of the User’s use of steinias.com or the User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
ANTI-SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING POLICY
Slavery and human trafficking remains a hidden blight on our global society. We all have a responsibly to be alert to the risks, however small, in our business and in the wider supply chain.
The MSQ Partners Group of companies’ primary business is the provision of marketing communication consultancy and services including advertising, public relations, design and digital marketing. The Group has its head office in the UK and has an annual turnover in excess of £80m.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
As a service company operating in the UK, with limited production output, our supply chain is very simple. The majority of our work force are permanent employees, and we have a limited number of external suppliers or contractors in our supply process.
Respecting human rights in the supply chain is ultimately our suppliers’ responsibility. However, the limited nature of our supply chain makes it relatively easy to play an active role in supplier development and we have adopted various means to communicate our expectations to our suppliers.
OUR POLICY ON SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in any part of our business or in our supply chains. This policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Staff are expected to report concerns and management are expected to act upon them.
HOW WE MITIGATE RISK OF SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
This statement is made pursuant to Section 54, Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps the Company has taken to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
This statement has been approved by our Board of Directors, who will review and update it as necessary on an annual basis.
2. Use of steinias.com is at User’s sole risk and steinias.com is provided on an “as is” basis. Stein IAS, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of steinias.com or any of the Services or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Stein IAS, steinias.com or against any third party in relation to the use of steinias.com and/or the Services, other than Stein IAS’ liability in respect of death or personal injury.
3. Stein IAS does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied: in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through steinias.com; in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose; for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Stein IAS has no control; as to the suitability of the information and data on steinias.com site for any particular purpose; that the information and data on steinias.com site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
4. Stein IAS and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to steinias.com site or services.
5. steinias.com site and steinias.com Services do not purport to provide marketing or other advice. Stein IAS is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by steinias.com or steinias.com Services.
6. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by steinias.com and steinias.com Services, Stein IAS is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in steinias.com site or supplied by steinias.com.
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
7. All rights in “iasb2b.com” and other marks owned by IAS are reserved.
steinias.com and its content is the property of IAS. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission is prohibited. For such permission Users should email email@example.com.
8. Stein IAS reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) to the Services at its sole discretion.
9. Stein IAS reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the Services at any time without notice.
10. Stein IAS shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to steinias.com but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
11. steinias.com contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Stein IAS. Stein IAS is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
12. steinias.com contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Stein IAS. Stein IAS is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
13. The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Stein IAS reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted